Thursday, June 17, 2010

HOW MUCH ARE DENTISTS HONEST?

I didn’t have good experiences with dentists in my life. Talk about honesty by dentists is a little complicated for me. In my opinion it depends what kind of professional are you going to visit and where are you. What I can talk about my bad experiences was too bad that I couldn’t go to a dentist for many years. My scare was terrible and I always took care my teeth. After that years I finally visit a dentist, scaring… He exanimate my teeth and I had no tooth to fix. Thanks Good! After this experience, I leaned that if you take care your teeth, you can just visit a dentist, but you have to be smart. Even you take care your teeth and dentist say a lot of problems for you, go to another clinical. It is your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment